If you thought Sumo was quiet wait until you hear Shogun. Shogun is just like Sumo but 1.5 inches longer. We added an additional 1 inch chamber as well as increase the first expansion chamber by .5 inches and the chamber by the exit hole another .5 inches. This design is very effective.
- Available in .25 and .30 calibers
- 1/2 x 20 UNF threaded end cap
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become lose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
Tutorial: How to roll the felt onto the mono-core
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings..
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US