Regular price $185.00
Ronin is big and bold, and that's how we love him. Maybe a little overkill for the .177 and .22 but it looks so awesome!
- Available in .25, .30, .357 and .50 calibers
- 1/2 x 20 UNF, Big bore (M18x1), M14x1.25 and FX (M20x1) rear caps available
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weights around 10.4 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
Swap out the rear cap with another thread size.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US
You might also like
Regular price $120.00
Regular price $240.00
Regular price $130.00